這是Martin Garrix旗下公司STMPD新釋出的單曲!!(?

超棒的 有點類似Shelter的風格 還有人說這可能是下個Porter Robinson?!!! 

天啊總瀏覽數竟快破20k了!!! 謝謝大家!!!

話說 這幾天看到Shelter中字影片竟有幾句是我的翻譯(羞

如果大家有採用的話記得標我喔~~這樣我會更開心(? <3

接著翻譯開始囉~

 

Hello, 哈囉

Are you there? 在那的是你嗎?

I never thought I'd see you come back here 我曾未想過我還會在這看見你

Although 儘管

I've long forgotten your name 我已遺忘你名

Familiar feelings they are not in vain 熟稔的感覺是不會騙人的

These feelings bound me to the walls 它們包圍著我,逐漸把我逼到牆角

Slowly watching me dissolve 靜靜地看著我崩潰

Like shadows fading to the glowing city lights 像夜晚結束白天到臨般自然

 

These neon streets are all I've known 這些霓虹燈對我來說早不新奇

This emptiness is not alone 空虛感對我來說早習以為常

Like shadows fading to the glowing city lights 就像黑暗離去太陽再次升起般

Can you leave this place with me? 你能和我一起離開這嗎?

Become a fleeting memory 成為轉眼即逝的回憶

And the years will cease to be 時間將凍結在此刻

So can you leave this place with me? 所以你要和我一起離開這嗎?

Can you leave this place with me? 你可以和我一同離開這嗎?

Become a fleeting memory 一同成為快被世人遺忘的記憶

And the years will cease to be 可是時間將此刻停止

Can you leave this place with me? 那你要和我一起離開這嗎?

 

Can you leave this place with me? 要一起離開嗎?

Can you leave this place with me? 可以嗎?

 

We'll fade and be forgotten 我們會在大家的記憶中被遺忘

Like ashes washed away 就像塵埃被洗去

Washed away... 被擦去

Washed away... 被抹去

 

Can you leave this place with me? 你可以和我一起離開這嗎?

Become a fleeting memory 成為轉眼即逝的回憶

And the years will cease to be 時間將凍結在此刻

So can you leave this place with me 所以你可以和我一起離開這嗎

Can you leave this place with me? 你要和我一同離開這嗎?

Become a fleeting memory 一同成為即將被世人遺忘的一部分

And the years will cease to be 儘管時間將在此刻停止

Can you leave this place with me? 你要和我一起離開嗎?

 

Can you leave this place with... 一同離開?

Can you leave this place with me? 你可以和我離開這嗎?

Can you leave this place with me? 一起走

arrow
arrow

    克雷奇 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()