今天來翻譯我的愛團-Before You Exit的歌 先來幾個mv截圖好了

Riley:

Connor: 

Toby:

 

 

副歌基本上是不斷重複的,所以覺得我翻的超鳥可以直說XD

 

 

Put your headphones in let the day pass by 帶上耳機,隔絕外界接觸

Giving all your love in black and white 付出你的全部

And the road ahead gets hard to see 接下來的道路逐漸朦朧

When we're losing up on catching sleep 每夜輾轉難眠

 

Another big city on another long flight 新的戰場,新的戰爭

Wake up and I miss you in the middle of the night 我在夜裡醒來,思念妳的身影

Maybe you want me or maybe you don't 也許妳還愛著我,也可能不

Whatcha gonna do when I'm gone? 那麼妳打算做什麼在沒我的時候呢?

I've been holding on for so long 這問題困擾了我一段時間

And I'll say goodbye and try to move on 我打算揮手道別,並繼續踏上旅程

So whatcha gonna do when I'm gone? Gone 那麼妳會怎麼做呢?

 

Put your headphones in let the day pass by 帶上妳的耳機,讓時間悄悄流逝

Let it all play out just once or twice 以往的回憶歷歷在目

And I know we've got our history 我曉得我們在對方的人生中已佔了一席之地

But the future's all that I can see 現在我的眼裡只有長遠的人生道路

 

Another big city on another long flight 新的地方,新的挑戰

Wake up and I miss you in the middle of the night 總在夜裡驚醒且想念你的容貌

Maybe you want me or maybe you don't 也許你還對我有所掛念

 

Whatcha gonna do when I'm gone? 你打算在我倆分開時做什麼呢?

I've been holding for so long 這麼問題已困擾我許久

And I'll say good bye and try to move on 我可能會說聲再見和繼續生活吧

So whatcha gonna do when I'm gone? Gone 所以,你在我倆分開時會做什麼呢?

 

And we say hello just to say goodbye 我們打招呼又說再見

And we lose ourselves just to feel alright 我們失去自我只為感覺對

And we hold our love so we won't run dry 我們守護我們的愛才使我們沒在這場人生中累得筋疲力盡

 

Whatcha gonna do when I'm gone? 你要在我們分開時做什麼呢?

I've been holding for so long 我思考了許久

And I'll say good bye and try to move on 我可能就說聲再見後繼續過我的生活吧

So whatcha gonna do when I'm gone? Gone 所以,你呢?

 

Whatcha gonna do when I'm gone? 你會在我們分開時做什麼呢?

Whatcha gonna do when I'm gone? 你會想做什麼呢?

And I'll say good bye and try to move on 我會道別後繼續生活

So whatcha gonna do when I'm gone? Gone 那,你呢?

 
文章標籤
創作者介紹

The daughter of Ares

克雷奇 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()